Organisation: European Federation of Journalists (EFJ)
The European Federation of Journalists (EFJ) is looking for an intern to join the advocacy and communications team from April 2023 (minimum 4 months).
- Communications skills: good written skills and good knowledge of social media – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Organisational skills: rigorous, effective communication, proactivity
- Knowledge of EU institutions and legislative processes
- Knowledge or experience in journalism
- Fluent in English and/or French. German or any other EU language will be considered a valuable asset
- Monitoring EU policy and providing assistance in lobbying activities
- Assisting with the drafting of press releases, newsletters or content for the website
- Managing social media
- Translating short news items for the website
- A lump-sum monthly allowance of 550 EUR and coverage of public transport expenses
- 2 days of teleworking per week
- A positive working environment in Brussels with motivated colleagues
- Working in a multinational and cultural environment
The advocacy and communications internship is part of a university or graduate coursework. The candidate must have a student status during the internship. An internship agreement from their school should normally be provided.
EFJ is a multinational team based in the centre of the European institutions at the Residence Palace in Brussels.
Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org including the CV, cover letter, and starting date.
To apply, please click here.