- Eligibility criteria:
– Must be employed by a news media company.
– Must be under the age of 30 as of September 1, 2022.
– Must be a big picture thinker with an ability to shape the news media industry.
– Must have demonstrated expertise and accomplishments thus far in your career.
– Must bring soft skills that make a great leader or show talent: knowledge-hungry, team player, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Type of funding: Award
- Target countries: Worldwide
- Application language:
The International News Media Association (INMA) has launched 30 Under 30 Awards to reward outstanding achievement and career potential among young professionals in the news media industry.Through its Young Professionals Initiative, INMA aims to find 30 rising stars in news media with early career achievements, insights into innovation, ability to influence, and likely management skills across advertising, audience, business intelligence, content and product, and leadership functions at media companies. They seek outstanding individual applicants based on merit and a “30 Under 30” class that represents the diverse markets news media serves worldwide: race, creed, color, gender, and more.
See here to learn more and apply.
- Awards & prizes
Organisation: International News Media Association