- Awards & prizes
Organisation: International News Media Association (INMA)
The International News Media Association (INMA) is rewarding outstanding achievement and career potential among young professionals in the news media industry.
About INMA’s “30 Under 30” Awards
The news media industry craves the infusion of young professionals into its ranks. They represent Millennial and Generation Z voices. They rejuvenate workplace cultures. They help reimagine news brands in a complex digital environment. They represent our industry’s future.
Through its Young Professionals Initiative, the International News Media Association (INMA) aims to find 30 rising stars in news media with early career achievements, insights into innovation, ability to influence, and likely management skills across advertising, audience, business intelligence, content and product, and leadership functions at media companies.
We seek outstanding individual applicants based on merit and an “30 Under 30” class that represents the diverse markets news media serves worldwide: race, creed, colour, gender, and more.
- Must be employed by a news media company.
- Must be under the age of 30 as of September 1, 2023.
- Must be a big picture thinker with an ability to shape the news media industry.
- Must have demonstrated expertise and accomplishments thus far in your career.
- Must bring soft skills that make a great leader or show talent: knowledge-hungry, team player, entrepreneurial spirit.
Fees and deadlines
For the “30 Under 30” Awards, there is no application fee
Deadline to apply.
Saturday, July 15, 2023