The overall objective of the IMS Controller is to provide institutional financial reporting, budgetary oversight of strategic agreements, and ongoing forecasting for IMS Senior Management.
- Provide regular financial reporting and updated forecasts at organizational level for Senior Management.
- Responsible for the budget coordination of the Strategic Agreements with Nordic Donors.
- Monitor overall implementation levels on strategic grants/programmes and report when required to IMS Senior Management.
- Integrate all relevant programme budgets to develop and maintain IMS overall 3-year budget at output level.
- Develop and/or improve existing tools for financial data analysis and overall financial performance management, including utilizing Power-Bi to develop regular management reports.
- Prepare IMS Annual Financial Reporting
- Other ad hoc financial tasks as assigned by IMS’ Deputy Director of Finance & Resources.
- Educational background in e.g. business administration, economics, financial management, or accounting AND at least 5 years of relevant experience preferably in an international working environment.
- Excellent command of Excel and Power Bi.
- Fluency in written and spoken in English at a business level.
- Working experience from a similar environment (NGO/development organisation).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Experience with public fund budgets, ideally from a Nordic donor.
- Ability to drive and lead processes with larger teams in multi-cultural environments.
- Ability to prioritize and solve tasks independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal, team player and leadership skills.
- Ability to perform distance management.
- Strong attention to order and detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent management, coordination and organisational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
The position is 37 hours/week with occasional travel. Your workplace will be IMS’ HQ in Copenhagen, located only a short walk from Nørreport Station. Starting date: As soon as possible.
Find more information here.