Organisation: International Media Support (IMS)
International Media Support (IMS) is actively hiring for a Department Manager for its Eastern Europe & Global Response Department. The Department Manager will lead overall operational, administrative, and financial support and coordination for the Eastern Europe & Global Response Department and its programmes. This includes maintaining an overview of funding, budgeting, and support on financial management in programmes, salary overview and calculations, HR management and coordination, compliance with internal IMS processes and systems, and implementation of day to day operational, administrative, and financial tasks in close cooperation with programme teams.
- Relevant educational background in e.g., business administration and/or management, HR management, finance, or administration and at least 5 years of relevant experience preferably in an international working environment.
- Working experience from region and/or IMS an advantage but not a requirement.
- Experience with public fund budgets, especially from Nordic donors and the European Union is an asset.
- Excellent coordination and organisational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform distance management a requirement.
- Excellent command of Excel is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central will be considered an advantage but is not a requirement.
- Fluency in written and spoken English at a business level is a requirement.
- Ability to drive and lead processes with larger teams in multi-cultural environments.
- Ability to prioritise and solve tasks independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal, team player and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to order and detail.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to apply
The application deadline for this position is February 18, 2024. To learn more about this position and apply, please click here.