Internship in Communication and Campaigns Department (ongoing position in Brussels) at the International Federation of Journalists (IFJ).
The internship is opened for a period of 2 to 4 months depending on the availability of the candidates.
IFJ is looking for someone with the following skills:
- Fluency (native level) in English, French or Spanish and good skills in at least one of the other languages
- Strong writing skills
- Must be studying communications, media, journalism,
- Good intercommunication skills
- Organisational skills
- Good knowledge of social media
- Assisting the communication team in drafting daily press releases and news for the website
- Assisting IFJ press freedom campaigns including: drafting of campaign documents and developing campaigning material
- Feeding IFJ social media network
- Translating news items for the website
- Monitoring world news on press freedom and journalists’ rights
What IFJ offers:
- Experience in communication in the world’s biggest organisation of journalists
- Knowledge of basic trade unions’ rights
- Experience in building campaigns to promote press freedom
- Sound understanding of press freedom challenges and journalists’ working conditions across the globe
- A great working environment in a multicultural and multi lingual environment
This is a paid internship.
To apply, send covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
To learn more, please click here.
Organisation: International Federation of Journalists (IFJ)
Location: Brussels, Belgium