- Eligibility criteria:
– Individuals must hold a passport (or be eligible to hold a passport) of the country nominating them.
– Prospective Fellows should have a minimum of five years full-time professional experience (prior to August 2023) in the relevant field
– Candidates must have completed a university degree program requiring at least four years of full-time study
– Candidates should generally be proficient in both written and spoken English as demonstrated by a minimum TOEFL score of 525 (paper based) or 71 (internet-based), although exceptionally promising candidates with lower scores may be nominated and will be considered for one of the two English training programs (LTE and Pre-Ac).
– All nominees should take the TOFEL.
- Type of funding: Fellowship
- Target country/ies: Haiti
- Application language: English
The Office of Public Diplomacy of the Embassy of the United States is pleased to announce its annual open competition for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program, a Fulbright exchange, enhances leadership among international professionals who collaborate to address local and global challenges and foster change for your collective good. Through academic study and professional development with U.S. counterparts, this growing global network shares best practices and builds expertise in fields of critical importance to advance societal and institutional capacity, promote human rights and freedoms, ensure sustainable lands, and develop thriving communities. By providing future leaders and policy makers with experience in U.S. higher education, society, culture, and professional organizations, the program provides a basis for lasting, productive ties between Americans and their professional counterparts overseas.
Organisation: U.S. Embassy in Haiti