Global Forum for Media Development (GFMD) is looking for a Membership Services Intern who will report to GFMD’s Director of Membership Services and work with GFMD’s Deputy Director and Membership and Engagement Manager.
- Coordination and organisation of GFMD’s capacity-building programme, fundraising guide and resource centre in close collaboration with GFMD’s Director of Membership Services.
- Populating and maintaining the GFMD capacity building and fundraising resource centre
- Researching and posting relevant funding opportunities for the media development community
- Assisting in all aspects of GFMD’s communication and outreach work, including production of content for the GFMD website and newsletters, and engaging with our members and partners on social media.
- Supporting the Director of Membership Services in the execution of webinars, workshops, and meetings
- Assisting in the organisation of GFMD events and meetings.
- Other duties as required
In addition to the essential skills and experiences listed above the following are essential for this role:
- French native speaker.
- Arabic language skills are an added plus.
To apply send an email to email@example.com explaining why you are interested in the internship in no more than 400 words and attaching your CV and an example of your writing. Please state which GFMD internship(s) you are interested in.
For more information about GFMD internships, please click here.
Organisation: Global Forum for Media Development (GFMD)