Global Forum for Media Development (GFMD) is looking for a Communications Intern who will report to the Communications Manager and work with the Deputy Director and Membership and Engagement Manager.
- Assisting in the organisation of events and meetings
- Assisting in all aspects of GFMD’s communication and outreach work, including maintaining the website and keeping it regularly updated, compiling newsletters, and engaging with our members and partners on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube)
- Writing, editing, and proofreading documents and website content as needed.
- Assisting in the production of regular communication materials targeting members, partners, and donors.
- Other related duties as needed, such as administrative tasks like updating our Insightly CRM database.
In addition to the essential skills and experiences listed above the following are essential for this role:
- Experience in working with content management systems, search engine optimisation (SEO), graphic/design software, and video/audio editing.
- Excellent social media and design skills.
- Audience analysis skills for online content creation
To apply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are interested in the internship in no more than 400 words and attaching your CV and an example of your writing. Please state which GFMD internship(s) you are interested in.
For more information about GFMD internships, please click here.
Organisation: Global Forum for Media Development (GFMD)