- Eligibility criteria:
– Undergraduate degree
– Minimum of five years of professional experience (university staff development fellows are encouraged to apply)
– Must have excellent English language skills
– Must have outstanding academic records, references, and preparation in chosen fields
– Must have satisfactory TOEFL and GRE or GMAT test scores as a part of the final selection process by the Fulbright Scholarship Board in the U.S.
- Type of funding: Fellowship
- Target country: Zambia
- Application language: English
The U.S. Embassy in Zambia has announced Fulbright Foreign Student Program, this program citizens of other countries to the United States for Master’s degree or Ph.D. study at U.S. universities.
The program has brought some of the world’s finest minds to U.S. campuses and offers program participants’ insight into U.S. society and values. More than 1,800 new Foreign Fulbright Fellows enter U.S. academic programs each year. Designed to strengthen African grantees from both academic and non-academic institutions by providing them with a U.S. higher education degree. The program provides up to two years of full support for graduate programs, including Master’s and Ph.D. programs.
See here to learn more and apply.
Organisation: U.S. Embassy in Zambia