Organisation: U.S. Embassy in Armenia
- Eligibility criteria:
– Armenian citizenship and residency
– Completed your BA studies by the start of the grant
– Are proficient in English/successful TOEFL and GREs
– Completed your online application, including research paper
– Provided 3 reference letters
– Completed or deferred your military service
- Type of funding: Fellowship
- Target country: Armenia
- Application language: English
The U.S. Embassy in Armenia is pleased to announce a call for proposals for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program awards grants to students to conduct Master’s Degree studies at U.S. universities. These studies will be funded for one year, pending: a successful application for a J-1 visa; receipt of medical clearance; successful academic placement at a U.S. institution of higher education by the Institute for International Education (IIE); and availability of funds.
See here to learn more and apply.