– possess a J.D., PhD, or other advanced academic degrees
– a strong academic record, excellent analytical and writing skills,
– demonstrated interest or background in the fields of law and technology
– all post-graduate degrees should be awarded prior to starting the fellowship.
– candidate with previous academic, research or professional experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer science, or related fields of science and technology are encouraged to apply
- Funding amount: $70,000
- Category: Fellowship
- Target country: United States
- Application language: English
The UCLA Institute for Technology, Law and Policy, a collaboration between UCLA School of Law and the UCLA Samueli School of Engineering, is launching a fellowship, a one-year full-time academic position at UCLA School of Law which will be renewable for a second year, contingent on satisfactory progress.
The fellowship primarily involves sustained research, writing, and public policy engagement on the legal, social, economic, and political implications of new technologies. The fellowship will also involve student engagement and assisting with other Institute projects, such as conferences and workshops.
See here to learn more and apply.
Organisation: UCLA Institute for Technology, Law and Policy