- Eligibility Criteria:
– Films must have been completed after January 1st, 2019 and must prominently feature an endangered species as defined by the IUCN Red List;
– Submissions in all languages are welcomed. Programs in a language other than English must be subtitled in English for presentation to the judges and for streaming as part of the World Wildlife Day Film Showcase.
- Type of Funding: Programmatic
- Target Country: Worldwide
- Application language: English
The Secretariat of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES), Jackson Wild and UNDP have announced the 2022 World Wildlife Day film showcase on the theme of ‘Recovering key species for ecosystem restoration’ in an effort to conserve endangered species and ecosystems. The Secretariat of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES), Jackson Wild, and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) announced today that they will organize an international film showcase on the occasion of the 2022 celebration of the United Nations World Wildlife Day.
Participating films will be shown throughout 2022 and will help raise awareness of the status of the world’s most vulnerable species but also showcase the power of long-term and innovative conservation efforts.
For more information visit UNDP.
Organisation: United Nations Development Programme