Organisation: International Women’s Media Foundation
- Eligibility criteria:
– Be a native and/or resident of El Salvador. Exceptions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
– Work as a professional journalist and have at least two years of work experience.
– Share publications made in the last two years.
- Type of funding: Scholarship
- Target country: El Salvador
- Application language: Spanish
The International Women’s Media Foundation (IWMF) is now accepting applications for the 2022 Scholarship for Journalistic Specialization in Gender and Sexual Diversity Approach to support the production of high-quality journalism with a focus on gender and sexual diversity that makes it possible to make visible the problems faced by women and LGBTIQ+ people in Latin America. The IWMF will select journalists to participate in the initiative. Those who are part of the selection will receive training in how to produce more inclusive journalism, and in safety for journalists, in addition to the opportunity to receive funds to finance investigations and the help of professional editing tutorials.
The final part of the program will promote the realization of journalistic projects with editorial support of tutorials. Those who participate in the program will have the opportunity to apply for scholarships for journalistic production, which grant around $500 to $6,000 US dollars to finance the realization of their individual or group reports.
See here to learn more and apply.