- Journalists, bloggers and everyone who lives in Ukraine and publishes their work in any Ukrainian media, including television, the Internet, print media and blogs.
- Works must be created in Ukrainian or in the language of national minorities (with translation / subtitles in Ukrainian).
- Funding amount: Up to €1,000
- Type of funding: Awards and prizes
- Target countries: Ukraine
- Application languages: Ukrainian
The EU4Youth project – unlocking the potential of young social entrepreneurs in Moldova and Ukraine (EUnlocking) is funded by the European Union under the EU4Youth program, the main implementer of which in Ukraine is Egalite International.
Participate in a contest for journalists and bloggers, cover social entrepreneurship topics, present your characters to the public and win a prize!
The winners will be invited to the award ceremony, which will take place on June 17, 2021 .
Relevance of the work:
- Correspondence to the stated topic.
- The level of coverage of the topic of social entrepreneurship in Ukraine.
- Introduction to the topic of social entrepreneurship in an innovative way.
- Inclusion of case studies or citations in the material.
Compliance of the material with journalistic standards:
- Accuracy and research of the topic
- Balance of thoughts
- Honesty and reliability
- No discrimination
- Coverage of the story of the hero / heroine and the impact of his / her social business and a particular problem
Learn more and apply here.