Europe’s largest journalists’ organisation is looking for an intern to join the advocacy and communications team!
The internship is open for a period of 3 to 6 months starting on 1 December 2022.
The internship is part of a university or graduate coursework. You must have student status during the internship. An internship agreement from your school should normally be provided.
The works involved will demand the candidate to have the following skills:
- Communications skills: good written skills and good knowledge of social media – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Organisational skills: rigorous, effective communication, proactivity
- Knowledge of EU institutions and legislative processes
- Knowledge or experience in journalism
- Fluent in English and/or French. German or any other EU language will be considered a valuable asset
Your daily task will involve:
- Monitoring EU policy and providing assistance in lobbying activities
- Assisting with the drafting of press releases, newsletters or content for the website
- Managing social media
- Translating short news items for the website
What EFJ offers:
- A lump-sum monthly allowance of 500 EUR + coverage of public transport expenses
- 2 days of teleworking per week
- Good and positive working environment in Brussels with motivated colleagues
- Working in a multinational and cultural environment
The European Federation of Journalists is a multinational team based in the centre of the European institutions at the Residence Palace in Brussels. If you think you are ready to take on the challenge and the work, please send an email to email@example.com including your CV and cover letter, stating the period you are available.
For more information, please click here.
Organisation: European Journalism Centre (EJC)