Organisation: Thomson Reuters Foundation
Thomson Reuters Foundation is hiring for a Digital Communications Manager role which is based out of their London office, on a hybrid basis. Join a dynamic Communications team working across a unique organisation that combines the power of journalism and the law to advance media freedom, foster more inclusive economies, and promote human rights.
- Write and edit communications material for both internal and external audiences across their digital platforms, understanding complex information and tailoring it for relevant audiences with SEO-friendly structure and messaging.
- Work with the Foundation’s Audience and Product and Tech teams to act as the main point of contact for corporate digital communications activities, including content creation and positioning for Foundation websites, app development for Trust Conference and the creation of digital communications materials.
- Manage the production of regular Foundation outputs such as the external newsletter while providing general communications support.
- Implement and promote digital best practice as the digital comms lead within the team.
- Use your deep understanding of analytics to report on key campaigns and the impact of ongoing communications efforts.
- Liaise with the Foundation’s services and thought leadership teams in developing campaign plans to support their integrated communications needs, devising creative approaches and measuring impact.
- Work with the Foundation’s social team to contribute to the messaging of social media marketing campaigns for major Foundation initiatives and relevant international days.
- Proven experience in digital communications, ideally for an international organisation, the development sector or within a fast-paced environment. Additional experience in integrated communications would be an asset.
- Strong writing skills, with expert SEO knowledge, and a good understanding of user experience best practice and content management systems.
- A can-do attitude, willing to support across the full suite of communications activities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal).
- An ability to understand and prioritise complex information.
- Strong knowledge of digital reporting methods and tools.
- Rigorous attention to detail and a strong focus on accuracy, with exceptional research and analytical skills.
- As a highly motivated self-starter, an ability to work independently and take initiative, and a desire to implement digital best practice across the communications team.
- Excellent organisational skills – must be able to juggle simultaneous projects led by multiple team members.
- A strong team ethic, keen to learn new skills and share expertise.
- The ability to work creatively, speedily and accurately under pressure and to prioritise accordingly.
- Fluent English is essential and additional languages, an advantage.
- Project management experience or a personal interest in social, humanitarian and/or environmental issues (we are particularly interested to hear more about these throughout the process).
What’s in it For You
- Global Perspective and Impact
- A Unique Approach
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary packages and market-leading benefits.
- Learning & Development
How to apply
To learn more about this position and apply, please click here.