Organisation: RNW Media
RNW Media is looking for a CEO who is solid, mission-driven and internationally oriented.
RNW Media is an international digital media organisation, working for social change; “We believe in a world in which young people, in all their diversity, confidently claim their rights, assume their place in society and drive social change.” The mission of RNW Media is to accelerate the impact of changemakers by co-creating youth-centered digital media solutions built on data insights and mutual learning experiences. The organisation works with those who want to unleash the potential of young people aged 15 to 35, using the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) relevant to young people as its compass. The Big Hairy Audacious Goal is that by 2030, through digital media, globally one billion young people can make informed decisions, advance their rights and positively affect their societies.
- Office in Haarlem, the Netherlands
- 43 professionals from 18 cultures
- Budget 2023: € 11.4 million
- Core values: curious, adaptive, fresh, synergetic, inclusive
The future CEO will have the exciting task to keep focus on The Big Hairy Audacious Goal and continue building on what is already there, make use of the current momentum and keep driving constructive development, so that by 2030 one billion young people worldwide can make informed decisions, advance their rights and positively affect their societies.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide strategic leadership to RNW Media.
- Continuously further develop the strategy of RNW Media, in order to be optimally impactful in a fast changing world, politically, socially and technologically.
- Represent RNW Media and its mission both nationally and internationally.
- Lead, develop, and where relevant, grow the RNW Media team so that they are highly capable, confident and credible in fulfilling their responsibilities.
The ideal candidate is a strong networker, who is able to spot and forge meaningful connections and build lasting relationships. Is forward thinking, flexible and comfortable with continuous change, enjoys steering RNW Media into the ever-changing future. Is a strong leader for the internal organisation, enjoys building and working with ambitious, internationally oriented and diverse teams. The ideal candidate has an understanding of emerging technologies and is entrepreneurial.
- Experience with a hands-on, mission driven organisation
- Experience as an all-round manager
- Affinity with the themes that RNW Media focusses on
- International experience and outlook, intercultural skills
- World citizen, knowledge of the development context.
- Is prepared to travel several times a year.
Then upload your CV and motivation letter via the button ‘Apply now’. Do you have questions about the course of the procedure? Then you can contact the assistant who guides this procedure. Anne has no selecting role in the process.
Please contact Anne. firstname.lastname@example.org