- Eligibility criteria:
– The CJF-CBC / Radio-Canada Black Women’s Journalism Fellowship opportunity is available to Black Canadian women.
– Full-time CBC News / Radio-Canada or CTV News employees are not eligible to apply.
– Casual or contract employees of CBC News / Radio-Canada or CTV News are eligible to apply
- Type of funding: Fellowship
- Target country: Canada
- Application language: English, French
The CJF-CBC/Radio-Canada Black Journalism Fellowship, CJF-CBC/Radio-Canada Black Women’s Journalism Fellowship and CJF-CTV News Black Journalism Fellowship will each provide a unique opportunity for an early-career Black journalist—with one-to-five years’ experience—to be hosted for six months at a CBC/Radio-Canada (English and French) or CTV News newsroom across the country. The three fellows will receive mentoring and training for a variety of skills, including video and audio editing, writing, research and investigative reporting.
See here to learn more and apply.
Organisation: Canadian Journalism Foundation