- Training & education
Organisation: TEDIC, El Surtidor & VICE media
Location: Latin America and the Caribbean countries
- Eligibility: Spanish-speaking journalists working in the eligible area.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Latin America and the Caribbean countries
- Application language: Spanish
The bootcamp is an intensive journalism privacy and digital law training programme guided by experts from the region; The aim is to exchange experiences, knowledge and tools for the production of high-impact journalistic articles on digital rights and privacy from an intersectional approach. This bootcamp is made specifically for people interested in researching the intersection of technology, services, and public policy and eager to learn to tell the story of how human rights violations are transferred into the digital ecosystem. This program also offers instruction on protecting against cyberattacks related to your journalistic work.
- Be one of the 7 people selected to participate in the BootCamp and receive 400 USD.
- Participate in 9 days of training with experts from Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Collaborate with professionals from across the region interested in technology and human rights
- Access to personalised tutorials for the generation of high-impact journalistic articles.
- Your final article will be published in TEDIC, El Surtidor and VICE media.
See here to learn more and apply.