BBC Media Action is looking for a freelance humanitarian researcher. The researcher will support with delivery of humanitarian research projects over the coming months.
Skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Experience conducting and/or managing qualitative or quantitative research projects
- Experience conducting research related to communication, community engagement and/or accountability in humanitarian crises
- Experience in communicating research insights to influence project development
- Experience conducting evaluation of capacity strengthening interventions
- Experience working in monitoring, evaluation and learning for humanitarian organisations
- Experience capturing learning and developing learning products
The role may involve working with groups of vulnerable children and adults. For the successful candidate, mandatory training will be provided on BBC Media Action’s Safeguarding Policy and Staff Code of Conduct. A DBS or other appropriate background checks (depending on the country of residence) may form part of the recruitment process. BBC Media Action operates a zero-tolerance policy concerning all forms of abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people.
To apply, send your CV and a short covering letter, setting out how you meet the knowledge, skills and experience requirements listed in the job description below, to email@example.com – by 5pm (BST) on 28 September 2022
For more information, please click here.
Organisation: BBC Media Action