Organisation: VERA Files
Location: Philippine ( Hybrid)
VERA Files is looking for a Audience Development Officer to work closely with VERA Files Fact Check’s cross-functional team to perform data analytics and research and engage with relevant audiences through marketing and newsletter campaigns.
Data and Research
- Conduct user research to enrich insights for product development in collaboration with the product team
- Ensure audience data are updated, refreshed, and reviewed periodically in compliance with GPDR guidelines.
- Work with the Audience Development Lead to execute distribution tactics and campaigns across multiple platforms to grow VERA Files Fact Check’s audience.
- Communicating, engaging, and checking with users before, during, and after the product sprints.
- Develop and oversee VERA Files’ newsletter from curation to production
- Publish fact-check content across social media platforms
- Experience in audience development, social media management, marketing, and communications, or a
- Experience in media publishing or online journalism is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team, tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Google Workspace and Hootsuite.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.