- Eligibility Criteria:
– Full-time journalist or researcher (freelancer or employed) and at least four years of professional experience in journalism or research with a background in media or social sciences;
– In order to apply for the Fellowship, applicants must have a proper grasp of English academic writing.
- Type of Funding: Programmatic
- Target Country: non-Arab countries
- Application language: English
Applications are now open for the Al Jazeera Fellowship Program to encourage research in media and other fields of journalism, as well as to provide fellows with the opportunity to learn through practical experience within the Al Jazeera Media Network (AJMN).
See here to learn more and apply.
Organisation: Al Jazeera Media Institute