Organisation: European Federation of Journalists (EFJ)
The European Federation of Journalists (EFJ) is looking for an intern to join the advocacy and communications team from 1 February 2024.
The internship is part of a university or graduate coursework. You must have student status during the internship and EU citizenship. An internship agreement from your school should normally be provided.
The works involved will demand the candidate to have the following skills:
- Communications skills: good written skills and good knowledge of social media – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Organisational skills: rigorous, effective communication, proactivity
- Knowledge of EU institutions and legislative processes is an asset
- Knowledge or experience in journalism
- Fluent in English. Any other EU language will be considered a valuable asset
Your daily task will involve :
- Monitoring EU policy and providing assistance in lobbying activities
- Assisting with the drafting of press releases, newsletters or content for the website
- Managing social media
- Translating short news items for the website
- A lump-sum monthly allowance of 550 EUR + coverage of public transport expenses
- 2 days of teleworking per week
- Good and positive working environment in Brussels with motivated colleagues
- Working in an international environment
If you think you are ready to take on the challenge and the work, please send an email to email@example.com including your CV and cover letter, stating the period you are available.