CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR 2021 PARK FOUNDATION’S GRANT PROGRAM – UNITED STATES
- The Foundation does not make grants to individuals, for-profit entities, endowments or for debt reduction.
- Capital grants are highly selective and generally limited to nonprofits in Tompkins County, NY. Eligible organizations must be classified under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Funding amount: N/A
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: United States
- Application languages: English
The Park Foundation was formed in 1966. Its original focus was on education and grant-making in communities where Park Communications had interests. When he died in 1993, Mr. Park bequeathed more than 70 percent of his holdings to the Foundation.
The Foundation is dedicated to the aid and support of education, public broadcasting, environment, and other selected areas of interest to the Park family. Scholarship programs have been established in Mr. Park’s name at the two institutions with which he was so close — Ithaca College and North Carolina State University.
Learn more and apply here.