CALL FOR PROPOSAL FOR RENAISSANCE FOUNDATION’S CROWDFUNDING FOR MEDIA COMPETITION
- The participants of the competition are public organizations, unions, associations, societies and other associations registered in accordance with Ukrainian legislation as non-profit or charitable organizations.
- The same organization cannot claim support in the total amount of more than 60,000 euros during the implementation of the EU4USociety project (2020-2023).
- The Foundation does not provide grants to political parties, religious communities and individuals.
- Grant organizations are responsible for monitoring the implementation of the project and evaluating its results, compliance with communication policy and branding of EU projects. Grant recipient organizations will submit reports on the funds provided by the Fund in accordance with the reporting forms in the format specified by the Fund. Mentoring support (if necessary) can also be organized to prepare crowdfunding campaigns.
- Funding amount: $1000 to $10,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Ukraine
- Application languages: English
The International Renaissance Foundation announces a competition within the framework of the EU4USociety project in cooperation with the European Union Crowdfunding for the Media.
The overall goal of the Project is to strengthen the involvement, sustainability, capacity, relevance and influence of Ukrainian civil society in addressing current domestic, regional and global challenges. The purpose of the competition is to strengthen the links of the media with their audiences, to form stable communities around the media.
Find out more and apply here.