CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR COMMUNICATION AWARD – BRAZIL
- Journalists, communicators in general, content producers (“creators”), health professionals who produce content focused on the theme of the Award, medical societies, civil society organizations or communication collectives that have initiatives in the area, undergraduate university students.
- Each candidate can register up to 3 (three) reports or initiatives, in the same category or in different categories.
- Undergraduate students of any course can enroll, as long as they are supervised by a teacher and the report or initiative has a link with the college / university, that is, it is published in some university media or it is an action / initiative carried out with support from the institution.
Reports or initiatives should focus on Child or Adolescent Health as the main theme and must have been published between June 2020 and June 2021.
The initiatives or reports must have been published or broadcast in vehicles recognized as being a media vehicle (they cannot be personal pages, unless it is a profile dedicated to the topic).
Initiatives sent by students must have been published or broadcast on university media channels (laboratory newspapers, university radio or TV, university website etc.) or in other media, however, they must be linked to a project, curriculum component or work guided by at least one responsible teacher.
Not only ideas or prototypes will be accepted.
- Funding amount: R $ 50,000.00
- Type of funding: Prizes and Awards
- Target countries: Brazil
- Application languages: Portuguese, English
Nominations are now open for the José Luiz Egydio Setúbal Foundation Communication Award to promote the topic of child and adolescent health with the media, social media, information producers and journalists in order to broaden and qualify the debate, in addition to broadening the understanding of the field as a specialty focused on individual and collective prevention.
There are 5 categories divided into:
- Text: reports or series of reports in printed or digital media;
- Audio: reports or series of reports produced for radio or in podcast format;
- Video: reports or series of reports for TV in general or on video platforms such as YouTube or Vimeo;
- Digital initiatives: content for websites / platforms or social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, among others. Series of videos or podcasts that do not fit the concept “reportage” must be registered here;
- Communication campaigns: initiatives produced by health class entities, civil society organizations or communication collectives on topics related to the cause of the health of children and adolescents.
Learn more and apply here.