ECPMF’S JOURNALIST’S-IN-RESIDENCE PROGRAMME APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED
Deadline: 30 September | The ECPMF’s Journalists-in-Residence programme was designed as a temporary shelter for journalists who face harassment and intimidation as a direct result of their work. It provides a refuge for a limited period of time, a safe and discreet place to continue investigating and publishing, to rest, and to recover and – if individual circumstances permit – a platform to highlight media freedom issues in the journalist’s home country.
Key info at a glance:
- The current call is for journalists holding a Turkish passport and who are currently based in Turkey.
- Three to six-months stays are offered in the period between November 2018 and June 2019
- The ECPMF provides a rent-free, furnished apartment in Leipzig and a monthly grant of 1,000 EUR
- Costs are covered for visa, travel to and from Leipzig, and for a health insurance package
- Knowledge of English, French, or German is required
Find out more and apply here
Bu sayfayı Türkçe olarak okumak için buraya tıklayın